Saturday, January 26, 2008

The Beginning

I am a liar. Everything about me is a convoluted lie. Everything I say shouldn't be believed, everything I do should be not taken as truth.

What I can say is that in this place there is nothing for me to lose by being true; but you will never really know where truth ends and my lies begin.

I wish I could say I'm sorry for that, I wish I could express remorse. But I can't. I've tried so many times, but its like I was born without the ability to feel. Others feel too much, it only then makes sense that others feel too little.

I feel too little. Such is my existance.

Some might want me to be self-destructive, on a path to annihilation. But I am normal. That should terrify you, but it won't. There is no terror in normality; no fear in the light of the morning sun.

No comments: